Banned Cell Phone Provider IP

Christoph Stich
Hi,

I can't access the XCsoar forum from my cellphone in Austria because I get this message:

"Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address."

My public IP address is 188.29.164.70 and this is one of the exit nodes of the "3" cell phone provider. It seems a bit harsh to me to indiscriminately ban all users of 3 that might happen to have that IP address.

It's not a massive inconvenience for me, I can probably just find an unblocked Wi-Fi, but maybe there is a better way to deal with this.

Best,
Christoph