Oudie 2 and BT

Mateusz Szygula

Hello,
I have question to Oudie2 owners: Can you use Oudie Bluetooth to connect to other devices (vario, FLARM) with Xcsoar?
Best regards
Mateusz

Re: Oudie 2 and BT

Max Kellermann
On 2016/11/05 17:07, Mateusz Szygula <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have question to Oudie2 owners: Can you use Oudie Bluetooth to connect to
> other devices (vario, FLARM) with Xcsoar?

No.  AFAIK, the Oudie uses a non-standard Bluetooth driver which
requires special code in XCSoar - which nobody has ever bothered to
develop.  And nobody ever will, because XCSoar has dropped support for
Windows CE (and thus the Oudie).