Streak 5 with android 1.6 does not display topography

Streak 5 with android 1.6 does not display topography

Daniel ABEL-COINDRE
Hi every one,
I just bought a Streak 5 with android 1.6.
I install the newest version XCSoar 6.8.5 but after seting up every thing the only bug is that whatever I do it impossible to display the topography... terrain is OK but no topo...
I do not know how to install an older version with APK.... do not find the older version in GooglePlay...
Any idea?
Thanks a lot,
Danny

Re: Streak 5 with android 1.6 does not display topography

dcmarotta
Hi Danny,

I've been running my Streak using the CM7 version of Android for 4 years and it works perfectly.  Here are instructions and downloads on Dropbox for you to use.  Note, you must install Olleh before installing CM7.  Good luck!

Regards,
Dan

Instructions:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/r42sdbjyv7vla12/Step%20by%20Step%20Directions.txt?dl=0
Olleh:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18c8ldgh4yzl428/AABv06k4tY_PO-BY7Tc6L_G-a?dl=0
CM7:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81uu5fkck4867az/AACvV47MCTVe_s1hDonkguQ1a?dl=0

On 7/19/2016 11:32 AM, Daniel ABEL-COINDRE wrote:
Hi every one,
I just bought a Streak 5 with android 1.6.
I install the newest version XCSoar 6.8.5 but after seting up every thing the only bug is that whatever I do it impossible to display the topography... terrain is OK but no topo...
I do not know how to install an older version with APK.... do not find the older version in GooglePlay...
Any idea?
Thanks a lot,
Danny

reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev