Trouble with blue tooth vario

Ibrahim Colmenares

Hello everybody,

I recently updated the XCSoar and stopped working with my Bluetooth vario miller air btvario 209. It used to work just fine. I think the controller I used was deleted from the controller list.

What can I do know, does somebody know what configuration should I use?

Thanks in advance

Ibrahim Colmenares

Re: Trouble with blue tooth vario

Simon Taylor-3
You were probably using the GT Altimeter driver, which was removed in the last release because no-one volunteered to maintain the driver.

Consult the documentation for your device, if there's no mention of support for other protocols (LK8EX is the GT Altimeter protocol) the only option is to use the previous version 6.8.2

Thanks,

Simon