United Kingdom.cup - download problems

xcsoar-user mailing list
I have problems to download the british waypoints to my Yotaphone 2. The fil can not be downloaded. Does anybodyelse have this problem?
There is no problem on my PC, only my smartphone will not react.
Thanks for your help

Alois Zyber
Secundinierstrasse 44
D-54298 Igel
Tel.: 06501/180865
FAX: 06501/8098175
mobile: 015253737490

email: [hidden email]

Re: United Kingdom.cup - download problems

Richard Penman

Are you downloading as a cup file from bga downloads

email: azyber2709@aol.com