The ninth alpha release of the upcoming XCSoar version 6.8 has been
Changes since 6.8_alpha8:
* store user-edited waypoints and markers in "user.cup"
* markers can be used in tasks and for "goto"
* obey the maximum start speed
* fix bogus value in "Nearest Airspace H" InfoBox
* add "Next arrow" InfoBox
* allow UI scale up to 200%
* allow mass in lb, wing loading in lb/ft^2
* fix SkyLines traffic display on southern hemisphere
* freeze bug with LiveTrack24 fixed
* faster triangle score calculation
* CAI302 sink tone configuration
* remove drivers for LX1600 and Westerboer VW921
* full support for LXNAV V7 pass-through
* detect Kobo model, warn if OTG kernel doesn't match