iOS progress

William DeLey
I heard that there may be work going on to make Xcsoar compatible with iOS? How soon might this be released in Alpha or Beta version?

Happy to test it

Thanks

William

Re: iOS progress

Max Kellermann
On 2016/02/26 01:24, William DeLey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I heard that there may be work going on to make Xcsoar compatible with iOS? How soon might this be released in Alpha or Beta version?

It has been loooong ago.

 http://www.xcsoar.org/download/

Re: iOS progress

Reginald Moore
Why do we have to jailbreak our iOS devices rather than get it via the apps store?

Reg Moore

> On 26 Feb 2016, at 17:02, Max Kellermann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 2016/02/26 01:24, William DeLey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I heard that there may be work going on to make Xcsoar compatible with iOS? How soon might this be released in Alpha or Beta version?
>
> It has been loooong ago.
>
> http://www.xcsoar.org/download/

Re: iOS progress

Martin Kopplow
Maybe because the App Store is not exactly ‚free‘ or even ‚open‘?

Martin
---